Conducted with university degrees and academic backgrounds:
Degree: Bachelor in Economic Science
Grantor Entity: Faculte des Sciences Economiques et de Management de Tunis ( Tunisia Year 1989 )
1 Year University Studies in Public International Law at the Faculty of Law in Tunis 1991/1992
2 years of academic studies in Diplomacy relations within the diplomatic center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tunisia
Other International Academic titles
- PHD IN HONOR DUE BY UNIVERSAL GLOBAL ACADEMY FOR PEACE (AUGP) 2010
( DOCTOR OF LETTER )
- Scholar s Degree (SD) of Saint Rene Descartes University, March 2011
- Doctor of SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMACY POLITICIAL AUGP
Arabic: Verbal and written (perfect )
Frances : Verbal and written (perfect )
English: Verbal and written (very good )
Spanish: Verbal and written (perfect )
1989/1994: 1)Financial Attache at the Directorate General of Public Accounts of the Ministry of Finance of Tunisia .
1994/1997: 2) Inspector of Financial and Administrative Affairs in the Ministry of Economy of Tunisia 1994/1997: .
: 3) Added relations Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Foreign Affairs of Tunisia), with academic training in the diplomatic Centre for the Study of Tunisia 1997/1999
1999/2006 : Addition of Foreign Affairs, among others, commercial and financial
4)Added the mission in the Tunisian Embassy in Buenos Aires (Second place in the mission )
5) URUGUAY AND CHILE diplomatic front: 1999/2006
Added on Foreign Relations, among others, commercial and financial mission added in the Tunisian Embassy in Buenos Aires (second place in the mission) 1999/2006
- Charge d'Affaires of the Embassy of Tunisia in Argentina, years 2001/2002/2003
Foreign Added to URUGUAY AND CHILE : 1999/2006
Summary Academic reduced some activities within the Diplomatic mission
A) Official diplomatic accreditation to the Republic of Chile and the Oriental Republic of Uruguay physical based in Argentina .
B) Representative of the Embassy of Tunisia to the Chancery of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay in Montevideo
C) Responsible Business 2002 and 2003
D) Head of Consular Affairs, administrative, classified files of the mission, fax. Telex, pouch .
E) Organization and bilateral joint commissions between Tunisia and the Republic of Argentina , the Oriental Republic of Uruguay , Chile and the Republic of levels: (commercial, economic, cultural and tourism ).
F) Participation in conventions and bilateral treaties .
G) Translation of the Embassy .
H) Investments official events, conferences and associations, cultural, religious, historical tourist accompanied all the diplomatic representatives of all Arab and African countries accredited to the Republic of Argentina with the presence of heads of (ministries and local civic associations) and representatives of Countries of South America, and international organizations ... etc .
I) Participation in numerous conferences relating to human rights treaties and international agreements, the society, including cultural change, ideological, historical, religious among the countries of northern and southern Africa and the countries of South America . 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.2004, and to this day .
J) cultural association between the Republic of Tunisia and the Republic of Argentina (SAN MARTIN ANIBAL) CARTHAGE 3000 years of history from 2000 to 20004 .
K) Member of the Tunisian Embassy in Argentina in the seminaries of the embassies of Arab countries and Latin America in Argentina .
L) Participation in seminars on Latin Arab regions and religions (2004/2005/2006 and until 2008/2010/2012/2013 ).
1) IHRO Ambassador & Vice-Worl Chairman IHRC to, America
2) Ambassador & Vice-Worl Chairman IHRC to, America & the OAS / OEA
3)Ambassador, Head of the mission of the Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malte, primarily South America - UN-OAS and Tunisia Embassy
4) At-Large President (Foreign Affairs) of AUGP in Argentina & Europe
5) VICE-PRESIDENT of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL ACTION FOUNDATION BASED IN ARGENTINA . With hierarchy to the United Nations, the OAS and the World Parliament of States. www.fasi.mex.tl
6) Secretary of International Relations consultant for universal human rights Observatory hierarchy closure with the Organization of American States OAS / OEA and the United Nations .
7) Ambassador Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of Principaute du Nouveau-Texas to Argentina Republic
8) Ambassador for America and Arab Countries of " Order of the Royal Honor" http://www.royalhonor.com/members/barhoumi.htm
9) Ambassador to Diplomatic Mission for Argentina
Other Personal Activities
1) Working in various offices and business exports and imports from Argentina to the Arab world and especially to African countries with the position of Manager of Foreign Trade, Foreign Trade Logistics, Imports and Exports in all its phases. Holding direct relation to the requirements of their businesses .
2) Language Teacher (Arabic and French) at UBA-Argentina
3) Consultant Argentina Catholic Commission for Migration (member of the High Commissioner of the United Nations, UNHCR), the cause and the problems of migrants and refugees who have entered the Republic of Argentina for more than 40 countries worldwide
4) Member of the Sociedad Iberoamericana Environmental Environmental Social Network based in the Republic of Argentina
5) Member of the General Belgrano Museum
6) Member of Parliament for security and world peace through the Social Action Foundation International, is the President of parliament Archbishop VIKTOR BUSA is the international president of the Foundation honor and I am currently a candidate of Parliament Ambassador of the same ongoing.